Friday, September 17, 2010

While we are on the subject...

I thought I would post a few more pictures of bookshelves for a little inspiration! I may be obsessed with white bookshelves, but these stained shelves are gorgeous. The ladder is a nice touch, as well as the simple (but seriously tall) mirror above the fireplace.

Belsey and Mahla contemporary living room

This showcases some good ideas for how to arrange my bookshelves.
Dining Area / Breakfast Nook contemporary dining room

Dirk Denison Architects modern living room

And don't get me started on how much I want painted hardwood floors right now...check out this combination of painted hardwoods and bookshelves.
White

Covering books with paper makes me nostalgic for grade school and yet looks super sophisticated here. And once again, beadboard backing.
Built in desk/Reading nook eclectic family room

No comments:

Post a Comment